Call For Reed Quintet Miniatures
The Civitasolis Reed Quintet is announcing a call for reed quintet miniatures featuring one of the following:
1. Electronics (Pre-Recorded Only; No Live Processing Please)
2. Extended Techniques
4. Another adventurous concept of your choice
1. Submissions must feature one of the above criteria.
2. Works must be written for standard reed quintet instrumentation (oboe, B-flat clarinet, alto saxophone, bass clarinet, and bassoon).
3. Fixed media is welcome! (But please no live processing)
4. One work per composer will be considered.
5. Length may be no shorter than 30 seconds and no longer than 3 minutes.
6. If a recording of the work is available, you may submit that too; however, it is not required.
7. Works may be composed specifically for this project or may be pre-existing.
8. Please submit scores and parts in PDF form on the form below.
9. Submissions must be received by no later than 11:59PM on July 1, 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at